Scott was initially introduced to Warrior in 2015 but couldn’t pull the trigger, which left him with all sorts of regrets. He thought he had missed his chance. But as fate would have it, he once again heard the Warrior call and jumped at the opportunity to be part of it. Like thousands of others, Garrett’s message resonated deeply with him. Welcome to the Warrior Week podcast with your host, Coach Sam Falsafi, and his special guest, Scott White, graduate of Warrior Week 55.
Parable #1: The Warrior Call
- Scott was initially introduced to Warrior in 2015 but couldn’t pull the trigger, which left him with all sorts of regrets. He thought he had missed his chance. But as fate would have it, he once again heard the Warrior call and jumped at the opportunity to be part of it. Like thousands of others, Garrett’s message resonated deeply with him.
- “I felt Garrett was speaking to me and figured this was my last hope. I was in a bad place mentally and physically and was very much overweight. I felt terrible, and my wife was ready to leave me. Although I was making money, everything else in my life was horrible. I had hit rock bottom.”
Where were you when you heard the call of Warrior?
Parable #2: Exposed
- Many men are wary of exposing details about problems they are experiencing inside their marriage relationships. They believe it’s a private matter, but they also fear being judged in the future, or that somehow others will take advantage of the information. As a result, they keep things inside and end up convincing themselves that things are “good.”
- “This is a fear of men because there’s a risk that comes with expressing, so we are very careful with what we share. As we start disconnecting ourselves from the false value that we give to the various circles of people we surround ourselves with, it is then that we realize that the thing that matters is our own expression, and with that comes the price of losing some of those associations.” Coach Sam
What fears to you carry when it comes to sharing your problems?
Parable #3: Connected
- Scott experienced a lot of success by participating in the KingsKit challenge and then felt he could continue doing it on his own. He started scaling back on his CORE 4 and found himself getting off track. However, a series of extraordinary experiences during WC3 changed all of that.
- Coach Sam shared the various encounters he’s experienced throughout the years that led him to the gates of Warrior, the unfolding of which was quite astounding “Everything is connected. There are all of these angels that come into our lives to show us a path.”
What are some of the extraordinary encounters you have experienced in your lifetime?
Parable #4: Unlocking Buried Trauma
- Scott’s experience with the lead up to Warrior Week was very enlightening and tough. “It did a great job at blowing shit up. You never knew where that missile was coming in. It came in hot, and you had to deal with it. It definitely prepared me for a baseline of what to expect at Warrior Week.”
- During Warrior Week, Scott was continually wondering how and when he was going to be exposed. “It wasn’t just soul-bearing pain; it was physical pain. It brought me back to a place deep within me that I had locked away and exposed secrets and trauma from my childhood.”
What have you done to deal with childhood trauma you experienced?
Parable #5: Awaken & Remember
- A lot of people are reacting irrationally to situations that seem completely unfair. The animal inside is being triggered. It’s in those moments that we are reminded by the Voice to awaken and remember, which in turn slows down the reactions. Those who listen react differently to unfairness than the guy who carries rage. But many are not listening.
- “When I’m in situations where people are being triggered, I don’t match their level of rage. I try to figure out what’s going on and discover the real issue. When I’m operating at a high-frequency vibrational level, it allows me to see through all kinds of bullshit. This is what makes the Stack such a valuable tool.”
How do you handle the triggers that come your way?
“Parables from the Pit“
“My son is my experiment. I get to be the leader of that, I get to guide that. I get to protect him from the pain and position him to the possibilities.”
“When you start tearing down the walls and the layers and layers of shit that have built up inside of you throughout the years, that is how you transform. That is what takes place at Warrior Week. But you’ve got to actually be vulnerable enough to go there and unlock that.”
–– Scott White